Come running with Rebel Runners!
We are an inclusive and friendly social running group based in Nottingham. We meet up to run several times a week at different locations across the city and we have a wide variety of routes and distances.
Our runners span a wide age group and we welcome runners of all abilities. You don’t need to be fast to run with us, there is no minimum pace – just show up with some enthusiasm and you will be most welcome.
Rebel Runners is a free running group, so there is no annual fee to pay. Simply come along to one of our sessions and introduce yourself. We run 5 days a week, meeting at the following locations:
- Monday evening – Portland Leisure Centre
- Tuesday Evening – Village Hotel, Chilwell
- Wednesday evening – Carlton Forum
- Thursday evening – Sherwood Manor
- Sunday Morning – War Memorial, Embankment
*Please check out the routes page for more information.